We are currently recruiting enthusiastic people to join our team of volunteers in Northampton, Kettering and Milton Keynes.
C2C Social Action supports people at any stage of the criminal justice system across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes, working in partnership with many agencies including, The Probation Service, NHFT and a large number of other statutory and third sector agencies. We deliver high quality person centred support to adults involved in the criminal justice system with varying needs, including risky offending behaviour, mental health difficulties, domestic abuse, substance misuse, debt, homelessness and much more.
We are looking for volunteers in the following areas: (All roles within the women’s centres are for females only due to the nature of the work)
· Listeners in Northampton and Kettering Women’s Centres. Flexible hours
· Experienced Youth Workers to assist in the delivery of our Shine Girl Course, currently
running in Kettering but will be moving around the county. Currently 4-7pm on Fridays
· Administrator for data entry. Hours are flexible
· Host/Welcomer responsible for welcoming all who enter the Women’s Centres and putting them at ease. Within school hours
· Other Roles If you have a skill and time to offer in other areas, please do get in touch.
In return you come and join an amazing team which enables you to make a huge difference to the lives of the people we support. We also offer training in the relevant roles.
All successful applications are subject to an enhanced DBS and references.
How to apply: If you are interested and would like to apply, please email email@example.com providing details of which role you would like to volunteer in, along with the location and some detail about why you are applying for the role and what you can bring to C2C Social Action.